The holidays can be stressful for parents. It can be challenging to come up with ideas to help release your child’s high energy when there are no set schedules.
Here are some ideas you can follow to keep your child active while retaining the skills they learnt at school:
- Family bonding activities can be simple. A family trip to the museum or family game night will be exciting!
- Sporting and adventure can be a good outlet to release your child’s high-energy. A good outdoor playtime will be good for their physical health!
- Nature experience can be educational and beneficial for their mental wellbeing in the long-term. Take them out on a hike or organise a family camp-out!
- Helping them find their hobbies can help them build interests that can turn into careers and facilitate skill development.
- Relaxing days are also good for your child to take a break. That’s what holidays are for, after all!
Make sure to balance both high-energy activities — to keep them active — and low-energy, relaxing activities to allow you and your child to recharge.
Read here to find out more about the activities you can do with your child during the holidays.